Tuesday 10 April 2012

Leaves are falling - but stockists are piling up!



Dang - I had a good flurry of blogging at the end of Feb, and then regressed back to my usual silence in the blog world. Sorry peeps.

It's been busy times here - all the orders have been dispatched and there have even been some re-orders already (thank you and hurray!)! I am pretty sick of folding cards - not going to lie - but not enough to stop the tingles of pride I feel when I see my cards popping up in facebook photos or blogs of all the wonderful stores who stock them! It's sort of like a fun internet game of I-spy.

I've done a quick stockist update - and my extreme apologies if you're a stockist and not up there yet... there are still a few more to add!

Annnnnd, in other news - how abrupt has this season change been? Although, being an enormous-scarf kind of woman, I'm actually feeling pretty happy that it's finally Autumn! Just please don't turn into an icicle (or a "zipcical" as one the the 3-year-olds I babysit would say).

Thanks and a shout out to my all-time illustration hero Shirley Hughes for the above picture (which I found on the internet in a whimsical moment). It's perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment