Friday 27 April 2012

Some exciting news!





Soooo.... after a day of traipsing around Salvos stores, IKEA and Bunnings (much to the amusement of all the tough tradies - but really, is it so unusual to see girls buying hardware and paint?), myself and my lovely friend Kitty are all set to start creating a beautiful art studio!

Hurray!!!

We'll be renting out this enormous wooden-floored, high-ceilinged, upstairs of an old church hall.

In my mind, it will eventually become a white-painted hive of creative flurry. Something like the picture above...

So we have a very big weekend of cleaning, painting and patching up wall-holes ahead of us. But it's so very very exciting, and I'll be sure to put up some progress photos so you can see the current peach and bile-green dilapidation morph into a beautiful space of serenity!

And, the second piece of exciting news is that small artworks are in progress (for serious). I've found the perfect frames, received some samples of exquisite lasercut replicas of my papercuts, and will be set to roll out the artworks by the end of May! Eeek! So I'll keep you posted.

Much love and have a happy weekend! x

The beautiful attic picture about is via automatism.

No comments:

Post a Comment